When a home listing expires, homeowners may feel a little like they have run out of options. Please know that this is not the case and you can still realize your goal of getting your home sold.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to go over your real estate needs and update you on current market conditions, a home evaluation and provide you with tips on how to “dress your home for success”. Together we can devise a plan that will get your home sold and you can move on.
In this ever changing market you need an experienced Realtor who will get your home sold for full market value in a reasonable amount of time. I have had success with people who have tried to sell their home with one or more real estate agents could not.
Before you re-list your home for sale
Before you re-list your home for sale with the same agent, ask yourself these questions:
- What is your agent going to do differently this time? Everything they believed that would get your home sold was already done.
- You need a new marketing plan, new excitement, new enthusiasm. You need a new approach!
- The value of your home may be less than it was when you listed your home. Can you afford to let this happen again?
My goal is your goal; to get your home sold in the least amount of time for the highest price possible with the least amount of inconvenience to you!
My promise to you:
- To answer my phone when you call from 8:30am – 6pm six days a week Monday through Saturday or return your call by the end of the business day. Try it!!
- To talk to you at least once a week during the listing period to give you updates.
- A listing agreement that you can cancel at any time, no fees to you. If you are not happy with my services you can cancel your agreement with me at no charge. I get paid when you get paid…at closing!
I specialize in the successful sale of previously listed properties and I am here to help. . For the results, actions and the services you deserve. Contact me for a FREE no obligation evaluation of your alternatives.