What Does “Move In Certified Home” Mean?
Sell your Florida home with Kari Battaglia’s Pre-Certified Home Program before listing your Venice Florida home for sale.
As a seller, you want to make your home as attractive a value as possible to Buyers. Making your home a “Certified Pre-Owned Home” gives you a distinct selling advantage. The benefits of Kari Battaglia PA’s Pre-Certified Home Program can help create a powerful marketing tool that can be used during the process of selling your home:
- No home inspections may needed after the purchase agreement is accepted
- No more last minute re-negotiations based on the home inspector’s findings
- No more buyers walking away because there may be a problem that had not been previously mentioned
- No more parade of inspectors through your home before a multiple-offer situation
- Based on the home inspection, the real estate agent and seller can resolve any differences of opinion about the house before it goes on the market
- Disclosing any flaws (no home is in perfect condition) up front allows you to reflect those imperfections in the listing price, rather than have to negotiate again later when issues are discovered by a home inspector
- It justifies the selling price whether the repairs are made or not
- It may also eliminate possible legal disclosure-related problems after the sale
- It gives you the option of fixing any conditions identified in the home inspection report or simply reflecting the imperfection it in the purchase price. This removes it from the table as a disadvantageous negotiating point for you
- If you choose it can includes a report that becomes the buyer’s guide to home ownership for years to come. For example, the report includes all serial and model numbers of major appliances
- You home is far more likely to sell faster… and for more money!
The Seller’s home inspection report is not intended to replace the buyer’s opportunity to have a full and complete inspection of their own. However, the buyer could have as an added bonus, hire the same home inspector the Seller employed to complete their home inspection and the inspector may even discount his fee to home buyer. This will also demonstrate the Sellers’ commitment to the Buyer by having their home inspected by a State Certified and Professional Inspector to review the condition of their home prior to the sale of your home. The inspection report can be made available to the buyer with an explanation from the Sellers as to their choice of either addressing defective items ( if any ) or disclosing to the Buyer repairs which may need to be completed. The Seller may also provide buyer with copies of receipts and/or invoices for any repairs completed.