Born in Long Island New York, I spent my summers enjoying the Jersey Shore growing up. My Step Dad played for the New York Mets (back in his day) and I went to Shea Stadium to watch the Mets games with my family and I loved it. My parents owned a small delicatessen and bait shop located directly on Huntington Harbor and we use to help my Mom cook and clean for the Deli while my Step Dad went digging for worms to sell at his bait shop. I learned an early age what it took to successfully run your own business.
My family and I moved from Long Island New York to Florida in the summer of 1977. I am a single mother of three teenagers all whom are currently enrolled in our local school system. Before real estate, I developed a career in the stock brokerage industry focusing on wealth preservation and estate planning for over 18+ years. During that time, I earned a Series 7 License, Series 63 License, Life & Variable Annuity License and served in many positions including Operations Manager in Tampa Florida for over 5 years. I later married a real estate developer/investor whose father was a local home builder. Having a family in the home building business, real estate was a natural career move for me. I have been involved real estate since 1994 as an investor/owner, owning over 46 properties at one point and I have won numerous awards over the years, including Rookie of the Year in 2009, Multi Million Dollar Producer 2009-2016, RE/MAX 100% Club 2013-2015, and RE/MAX Alliance Group Spirit Award 2015.
I am an experienced full time Realtor and currently President of the Venice Area Board of Realtors 2017. I believe that satisfying the customer is simply the minimum requirement for staying in the business and I work constantly to improve my systems, processes and services to go well beyond the standard level of service provided by most agents. I built my business on a strong foundation of core values and purpose and I am dedicated to continuing self improvement, positive attitudes and most importantly, family. My passion for customer service comes first with every person that walks through the door. The main objective is to get you the most amount of money in the least amount of time and with the least amount of hassles to you. I strive to provide you with the best service in the industry, while keeping you informed about every aspect of the transaction along the way.
Designations and Awards:
- Florida Real Estate Broker License
- President Venice Area Board of Realtors® 2017
- Certified, Accredited Buyer’s Representative, ABR®
- Certified, At Home with Diversity® One America, AHWD
- Coldwell Banker Certified Negotiations Specialist, CNS
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS®
- Graduate REALTORS® Institute, GRI®
- Short Sale & Foreclosures Resource Specialist, SFR
- Coldwell Banker Short Sale Resolution Specialist, SSRS
- Multi Million Dollar Producer 2009-2016
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2013-2015
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Spirit Award 2015
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award, 2011
- Coldwell Banker ROOKIE OF THE YEAR, 2009
- Series 7, Series 63, Florida Life & Variable Annuity Licensed